Saturday, March 10, 2007

Petronas Twin Tower- KLCC


School holiday starts today and i'd had planned for quite sometime to bring my family to visit KLCC. The last time i went was about 5 years ago and this building is the tallest twin tower in the world! Early in the morning after breakfast, i brought my family to take the Komuter train and then Putra LRT to KLCC. I could drive there but me and my wife felt that the kids should be expose to the experience of taking a train and LRT. The kids really enjoyed when they are on the train. They asked so much of questions and grinning all the time. The journey took about 35 minutes to reach KLCC.



Once we are there, we took photos of the towers and my wife began shopping . About the interviewed with a TV repairer article that had i posted on my website, it took me approximately about 6 hours to complete. This included the interview, photos, article written and posting to my electronic repair website. I was really exhausted and sleep quite late but the KLCC trip had refreshed me. By the way i had confirmed with my friend for a fishing trip in early april. Looking forward for that trip to relax myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google