Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Building My New Electronic Repair Website

It's time for me to eventually build a new electronic repair website for you all to enjoy. The schedule of launching will be somewhere in the mid or end of January 2007. I will inform you through this electronic repair blog once the website is completed. I'm taking this task as my next year resolution in order to provide a better electronic repair information for fellow repairer. If you read all my electronic repair articles at http://www.noahtec.com/electronic-repair-articles you would understood i've already stop writing the articles since last year august. Next year i'will be dedicate most of my time to send you my repair articles at least once a week-be sure to subscribe to my free newsletter when you visit the website. It's not that easy to build a large website about electronic repair especially it have to be jammed packed with photos and good quality repair articles. Bear with me and i'm sure you will be impress when you see the new website soon.

Last week commpleted a class for a student from Malacca. I've told you that he is a computer dealer and keens on electronic repair. He took my refurbish flyback and advanced monitor repair course. Within 9 days spread across three weeks he finally took all my courses. As i mentioned to you before, i don't mind teaching one student, as long as he has the interest to know more about the subject. At the last course he even brought along some monitors for me to train him. I don't know whether you believe it or not, he managed to repaired 6 out of 7 faulty monitor. The other unit of monitor that was beyond repair was due to a defective picture tube. A couple units of monitor developed a short circuit in the flyback transformer internal capacitor. By using the refurbish course method, all of the defective unit got back their life worked wonderfully. He was glad and he knew that the money he spent for the course will pay itself back in the very short time. I'm proud of him. By the way, he is married with two kids. Age is not the reason for you to stop learning. There is one saying "if you think you can, you can".


Tomorrow i will be going for holidays with my family to Penang. I will visit my elder sister house first before checking in into hotel. It's been almost 10 years since the last time i went to Penang. I'm sure the kids will truly enjoy the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google