Friday, December 01, 2006

DVD Servicing and Practical Power Supply Books


Last week while I was shopping with my family and visit to a local bookstore I was amazed to see electronic repair books displayed at the bookshelf. Normally only computers and electronic theory books available in the bookstore. There's so many electronic repair books title and I had chosen the DVD and practical power supply book. As I have mentioned many times before in my previous post was about the importance of upgrading yourself in the electronic repair world. Though the DVD servicing book is not relevant to my repair field, I found that the DVD schematic diagram given was real good and clear. It explained how a DVD work and where to check when problems occurred. I've also learned some new repair tips from the power supply book. Adding these type of repair knowledge will only make you better in electronic troubleshooting. I will continue to buy electronic repair books as long as I found new information in it. Learning has no end and only yourself that limit it-so keep reading! Few days ago just completed another class for a student from malacca. He is a computer dealer and love electronics. During the 6 days course, he had learned so much about electronic and monitor repair and he brought along 7 units of monitors for repair. He managed to repaired 3 monitors while the other 4 monitors is flyback problem where he need to refurbish it. He's planning to come back for the advanced monitor and refurbish flyback course in one or two weeks time. It's great to see a guy that have the same passion like us-LOVE ELECTRONIC REPAIRS!

As for the joint ventured with my friend on the balloon twisting website, I've managed to made some sales. Those sales were from the United States. Now the website is still new and I need to do a lot of marketing work, once stable I can expect it to make tons of sales everyday-wish me the best! After launching the balloon website, now I'm on the way to built another website just for electronic repairer only. You gonna love it as it will be packed with tons of my electronic repair articles, photos and will update frequently about electronic repair. It will takes about a month or two to complete the website and I will let you know when the website is ready for launching. Below is the photo taken for the student from Malacca:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google