Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Balloon Twisting Instructions Website



Remember that i told you about the joint ventured with a friend in marketing videos? It's launched today www.balloontwistingwithsam.com My friend's name is Sam Tee and people call him Uncle Button. He is a professional clown and been in the clowning industry for more than 10 years. He came to me and asked whether i could joint venture with him selling his balloon twisting videos online, I told him i would check out first before giving him an answer. After few days of research i could say that there' a big demand in balloon twisting materials and information such as books, courses, tutorials, supplies of balloons, pumps and etc. I guessed this is the right time to comes out with such a great product of video online downloading. Cost of shipping are saved and customer can view it with Windows Media Player the moment the credit card has approved! The videos is about how to make balloon animals and other designs for beginners and advanced twister. It's so easy, the moment i viewed it i could immediately twist a balloon dog in minutes! It took me couples of months to get this balloon twisting instructions website done. In the morning as usual i will fully concentrate on my electronic repair business and courses but at night I'm in full gear on internet marketing. Hope it will bring some extra income for me and my friend. Check this website again "Learn How To Make Balloon Animals" with Balloon Twisting With Sam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too post free videos online.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google