Saturday, October 28, 2006

Advanced Monitor and Refurbish Flyback Course

Next week I will be conducting 3 courses for Malaysia Airport Technologies staff and a guy from Bintulu Sarawak. The basic monitor course is for the MAT staff while the advanced monitor and flyback refurbishing course is for the student from sarawak. From previous post i did mentioned that the guy from sarawak shown passion in electronic repair. Now he wants to complete the whole courses in noahtech. I guess he is ready to accept any challenge in monitor repair after completing both courses. As for the 19 years old guy who had taken all my courses and now under training in noahtech went for an interview yesterday to apply for the post of junior tech. Guess what? He got the job and his task is to repair TV, audio equipments and also computers problem. I'm really proud of him. I told him to learn and get as much experience as possible and who knows one day he could become a professional electronic repairer and have his own shop. May be by that time he is already repairing plasma and LCD TV!
Last two weeks i went for a fishing trip in merchung again and this time the results were quite good. After the courses next week i will be going fishing again but this time will be in Kelong Mersing Johor. It is a yearly trip-if you search for my previous post i believe you could find the photos that I've taken at Kelong (I think somewhere in early November 2005). Let me tell you my friends-besides electronic repair and doing internet business my other greatest passion is Fishing! Fishing made me temporarily forget about the jobs pressure and it is a great time to refresh your mind and rejuvenate your body and the greatest of all is the time of fellowship with friends and makanship-so let's go fishing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google