Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Finally The Young Student Decided To Attend My Course

Last week I've done two workshop for straight six days. Only two students-one from bintulu sarawak while the other from rawang. The student from sarawak actually holds a bachelor degree in electrical and electronic from Nottingham Trent University-UK and currently working as a project engineer for a local engineering firm. He told me that he wants to learn electronic repair is to equip himself to be better in repair and also can help up his brother doing part time in TV servicing. The passion that he had shown really impressed me because he took a week leave, left behind his loved one in sarawak just to come here to learn electronic repair-Wow!. For your information-the flight from Sarawak to KL is about 2 hours. He stayed in his friends house in PJ and every morning he took Komuter(train) and LRT to reach nearby our place then my partner will pick him up to our office. May God bless his career and his family abundantly.
As for the other student, he had decided to take up my whole course which included the advanced monitor troubleshooting and repair. After the course, i will station him in the technical department to repair customers monitor with the guidance from me and my supervisor. Today, i met a TV repair friend and he said he wants to look for a junior tech. I told him about my student (also looking for a job after my course) and he is very interested to hire him. Most probably my student can start work at 1st of November. This whole month i got to train him (only 19 years old) well to prepare for the new job. Below are the photos taken during the courses last week:
Photo1-Students answering electronics questions
Photo2-Reading Monitor Schematic Diagram
Photo3-Giving out certificate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google