Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just Completed Another Basic Electronic Course

Looks like at this moment I do not have the chance to repair monitor because I've just received another purchase order from Malaysia Airport to conduct Basic monitor troubleshooting course for six of their staff for next week and end of next month. I really miss electronic troubleshooting (I guess those of you who is in this troubleshooting line will know). Two months back I already employed my former supervisor to help out the technical department because I could foreseen there will be a lot of classes on and I will not have the time to repair. True enough, besides Malaysia Airport, those who saw my website also interest in electronic repair. Today, I've just received a called from kuching sarawak saying that he will be coming to attend the basic electronic course in this coming 27th to 29th of September.
I might get a new meter soon hopefully next month. The meter that I'm getting is Kyoritsu insulation tester. I'm hoping with this new meter will help my staff to be more efficient in troubleshooting electronic components especially in checking high voltage capacitor. Since I do not have much time to spend on technical department, I will try to get as many as possible good testing equipment to assist the tech's in solving especially 'tough dog' problem. Why I want to buy this meter is because normal analog multimeter and digital capacitance meter can't measure high voltage capacitor correctly. With this meter, it will detect capacitor that will breakdown when under full operating voltage. Though the chances of capacitors failed when under full load is quite rare, well deep in my heart I just to want to have one.

I may also get another good tester from Germany which is the Steinel Master Checker and is highly recommended by Ian field ( a professional electronic repairer). Does any readers have come across this tester? If yes please do give a comment on it. Thanks. Below are the photos taken for the Malaysia Airport Staff:

MalaysiaAirport-1
MalaysiaAirport-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google