Saturday, March 25, 2006

Electronic Repair Books

Just came back from shopping with my family at a local shopping complex. Usually when I'm in the shopping complex i will head to the bookstore first while my wife and kids will be in the children's department. From the past few years i've observed that the book section for electronics is getting smaller and smaller while the computer section overflow with computer books. It's quite hard to find electronic troubleshooting books nowadays and most of the electronic books are more focusing on design and theory. Today i only managed to see an electronic troubleshooting book by homer l davidson. I believe in few more months this book will be gone and will never replace by any more books carry the title of troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipments. Most of my books i ordered through amazon and i like to read the troubleshooting books by TABs McGrawHill series. The last series was in around year 1999 to 2000. Even till now there's no more new troubleshooting books series from this publisher. From time to time i do scan thru the amazon bookstore to look for any new books and felt a little bit disappointed when there's no new books in electronic troubleshooting and repairing. I wonder if there's any authors writing the books on troubleshooting plasma tv, lcd monitor and etc. If you have seen one of those books kindly email me and i will appreciate you for letting me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google