Monday, March 06, 2006

Passion For Electronic Repair

There's only one student in the class and I don't mind that as long as he have the passion for electronics I will continue to guide him. He's a type of guy that like to learn new things. He have a diploma in computer studies and studying part time degree course in one of the local institution. Morning he help his father and uncle to run the fumigation business and at night go for classes. One thing I discovered from him is that he also like internet marketing. He even bought some internet business material online and may go for my internet workshop if I'm conducting one in times to come. He love reading books such as the computer networking, motivation (he even had read the Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki book), internet business and coming in the list would be the electronic repair book. Why I told you about his story? Simple, the answer is diversify! From my previous articles and post I've mentioned many times that one should learn extra skill or knowledge. As for him, currently he had chosen the electronic repair though he is already good in his field which is the computer networking. Learning has no end but giving up on learning will make you stagnant and please don't expect different result from the same thing you do everyday. If you have something in your mind now and would like to do it then don't delay, continue to pursue it till you succeed. Seek and you shall find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google