Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's been a long time

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. If you read my previous post you will noticed that my kids is schooling now and they need more attention compare when they were young. Most of my time have been taken up by sending my kids to school and wife to work. Then have to pick them up again after school and work. At night send my son for Mandarin course. At office, there's ton of repair work need to be done. Although this routine job made me real tired,i have the joy of seeing them happy and drawn closer to them. I knew that i can delicate this routine job to other such as hiring a school bus and get another car for my wife but somehow i just like doing it. After adjusting the schedule, now only i have the time to continue to do my work at night which is writing electronic articles and updating my electronic repair blog. Thanks to those who wrote and concerned about me and my family.
For the past few days ,i'm actually updating my website www.electronic-repair-guide.com by importing the electronic repair articles from noahtec.com. I will do it regularly and when finish i will be posting new electronic repair articles to the website. Feel free to log on to electronic-repair-guide.com from time to time to check for any update on electronic repairs. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google