Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Google's Greeting Card


When I reached home after spending few nights at my in-law's house in Muar, I saw a letter in my post box and it turned out to be Googles's greeting card for the New Year. Why google sent me the card? As you know that besides doing monitor repair and conduct electronic repair courses, I'm also heavily venture into the internet business. I'm using google search engine to advertise products. I spent quite a lot in the google advertising in order to make sales. If you want to find out more on how I market other's people products and make commission from it kindly check out this website . This year repair business is generally better than last year. December month usually was a slow month but somehow this year I got ton's of repair work- Even holiday season customers still keep on sending monitor and printers for us to repair-Thank God!

Last week a friend of mine sent a CNC monitor for me to repair. The complaint is dim and I told him that I don't repair cnc monitor due to can't test the monitor unless it is a simple problem such as no power. It uses different connector and the monitor is designed to work in the industrial machine and the price can be very expensive ranging from Us2000.00 and above. Most Cnc monitor that I came across mostly are made in Germany and United Kingdom. Anyhow I recommended him to my friend who is pro in repairing cnc machine. He told me he might have to swap samsung monitor pc tube to solve the cnc monitor dim problem. The cnc monitor is 'On' for 24 hours and no wonder the display gets dim faster than it should be. Pc tube are designed to run base on operating hour. Some last for less than 15,000 hours while some can go more than 20,000 hours. In lcd monitor backlight some manufacturer claimed that their lcd monitor back light can last more than 50,000 hours.
About my friend who repair the cnc monitor, he had a Ups repair background than venture into monitor business than into this cnc machine. He told me that monitor repair business is a little bit tough (competition). He added that he can charge higher to repair cnc machine and less competitor. As I mentioned before in my previous electronic repair articles, one must diversify or learn something new to cope up with the current changes. He had chosen the CNC machine repair and as for me I have chosen the internet business. Oh yes! One more thing even when I'm at my in -law's house the internet business is still running and making money (whether you are sleeping or going for holiday). That's the good thing about internet business-24/7/365!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google