Sunday, March 05, 2006

Basic Electronic Course Start Tomorrow

I could not believe that I've forgotten to bring along my digital camera. I was in a rush and didn't really check my thing. I thought the digital camera is in the viewcam bag when I opened it only did I realized that I've placed my digital camera on the computer table. I managed to take my viewcam to shoot some of the nice scenery at the Cameron highlands. The Sony viewcam have the function of capturing images like a digital camera but when I finished copying the tape to my computer the image that I captured is not in jpeg file. It took me quite a number of hours to play around with this viewcam and yet I still could not make it into jpeg file. I need the jpeg file so that I can upload to the internet for you to see the beautiful pictures. When I have sorted this problems out I will upload again. About this trip, well I can say it is a good and fruitful trip. The journey took around 3 hours from my house to Cameron highlands. My kids and my wife really enjoyed so much especially in the butterfly farm. Can you imagine we went in twice in two days and each visit there's a charge of RM5.00 for adults and RM2.00 for children which is cheap.
My wife bought flowers for home decoration, fresh vegetables and honey corn which is very delicious, yummy-yummy! The price is very cheap if compare to the city and the strawberry park you can pluck the strawberry and they will charge base on how many you have plucked or by weight. When morning comes the place is full of mist and is very cold. I could see there's a lot of foreigners especially the japanese and westerners.
While having lunch I received a call from a guy who said that he is interested in my basic electronic course. Well, since he is keen on my course, I set the course on monday morning which is tomorrow. When we reached home my wife said that the next trip she will bring along her parents together. Ok for now need to rest early and prepare for the class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google