Friday, March 03, 2006

Holiday trip to Cameron Highlands

I'm not posting any technical repair tips today as I'm preparing to go to Cameron Highlands to celebrate my wife birthday tomorrow. I'll be leaving early in the morning and expected to reach there about noon. I and my family will be staying in the Equatorial Cameron highlands hotel. The place is located at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by mountains.The weather is cold and there's a lot of farms such as the wild orchid, honey bee, butterfly and rose valley. Most of malaysia's vegetable and flowers came from this place. There's also a well famous place called 'BOH TEA Plantation' which is the Malaysia's pioneering tea company and one of Asia's leading tea names. When I come back I'll show you the pictures from this trip. Here is another photo of Cameron highlands.All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google