Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Advertisement On Internet Business

Tomorrow my internet business workshop advertisement will appear in one of the major newspaper and hope the response will be good. You may check out more information about this internet business workshop at www.webmoneynow.com. If you observe the picture carefully in the website, i'm sitting at the last row in the workshop. That was in the year November 2003. I've been sharing about my success in internet business in this blog but haven't show you the income that i've made from this business. Below is the screenshot:
Internet-income: This is my January earning from google adsense (check send to my house every month)
Internet-income1: This is my March earning from clickbank (check send to my house twice a month). The screenshot is only from one of my three accounts.
The above screenshots that i've shown you is not to brag about myself but to proof to you that earning income from internet is possible furthermore i'm from Malaysia and if i could do it so do you. If you can't attend my workshop and wish to do it yourself at home in your country i strongly recommend these ebooks to start with:

Googlecash- This ebook contains the basic information (step-to step) on how you can start your own internet business at the comfort of your home.

Google Adwords 123- This ebook is a little bit advance and i've learned good tips from it.

Google Money Pro- This ebook is for advance learner and the screenshot of his earning shown in his website can make your jaw drop. My income is nothing compare to this guy earnings but i'm looking forward to reach that target. Check this out.

Internet business needs lot of hard work and you need to sacrifice a lot of your time at the beginning and if your internet business is moving steadily then you can take time to relax. Remember, you reap what you sow!
Though electronic repairing and conducting electronic courses can made me some nice income, internet business is something extra and the good news is i can do it at the comfort of my home or while on vacation. If you have questions about internet business i'm glad to help you out-just email me at jestineycs@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google