Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Semicon Japan 2006 Invitation


I've got an invitation to attend the semicon Japan 2006 on December 6th to 8th. I guessed i have to reject the invitation because Japan is just too far from my country. For more information about Semicon Japan you may visit http://www.semi.org
The day just before i went to kelong i told you about the two students attending my course. Below is the picture taken during the course.


Last week i received a call from Malacca saying that he wants to attend my full electronic repair courses. I thought the course only start on next week but he called up today and want to start the course tomorrow. I agreed to him to start the basic electronic course and next week will continue with the basic monitor repair course. Actually he was my former computer dealer which I've lost touch with him. He came to me after seeing my blog. He is in the monitor repair business now and wants to upgrade his electronic repair skill by attending the courses. Well, here's another guy that is truly have passion in electronics!

During these past two weeks after came back from kelong fishing i'm busy preparing information for the next year Lcd repair course. I have to dismantle and sort out all the board such as the power board, inverter board, main board, lamp, lcd panel, scaler or driver board and etc. This will take some times to prepare and hope those students who already taken all my repair courses will have the patient to wait for it. At my office there's more and more LCD monitor coming in for repair. The charges is higher compares to crt monitor and the good news is, it is not that really tough to repair LCD monitor. I'm coming out with my own lcd repair schematic that can easily cut down the repair time just like what happen to my crt monitor course where i gave out to my students my own monitor schematic secrets where you can't get it elsewhere. Understanding these secrets and with little help from some gadgets and test equipments could help you to troubleshoot a monitor in the fastest time and chances of repair it would be higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google