Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kelong Fishing Getaway

Currently I'm still conducting two more students for the basic electronic course. One of them already took all my courses on April and May this year and he is now recommending his partner to attend the course. I allowed him into the course because he wants to accompany his partner. Tomorrow is the last day of the course and after that I will be going to my in-laws house with my family which is in Muar Johor. I will be meeting my kaki fishing friends at ayer hitam toll in the morning and will have breakfast in Kluang before proceeding to Tanjung Leman and take a boat to Kelong.
Time past so fast and it's been a year since I went there. I really like kelong because of the fresh air and sea breeze and also the seafood! Imagine you can fish there all day long and no pressure from work. I will be there for three days and two nights. Definitely my family will miss me and of course I will miss them too. When I come back they will surely hug me and I will do the same to them. Love will start all over again-how wonderful. I will show some photos to you when I reach home. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google