Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finding Time To Build My Electronic Repair Website

It's been three weeks since my last post-it's really time flies! Well,it is like a cycle, the school start and got to sleep early and wake up in the morning to fetch my wife to work, and sending my kids to school. After school and work, have to send them back again. Although it's quite tiring, i could felt the togetherness and bonding with my family-it's kind of building relationship with them-worth it! Due to the time spend on the family matters, i guess i have to delay the electronic repair website launching date to early or mid of february. Currently it has over 40 pages packed with quality photos and information on electronic repair. Hope this time i will complete my website on schedule. By the way, in the month of january there's only one class on and most of my time was spent on the research and development on the monitor LCD repair. Hope the course can be ready by end of june. Take care my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google