Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finally my electronic repair website is ready

I told you that i will launch my electronic repair website somewhere in the mid of february, but somehow i managed to complete it today. It's been almost two and a half month since i set my new year resolution to build a new website for fellow electronic repairers to enjoy. It was really time consuming to take all the photo shots, designed and etc but i enjoyed doing it because my passion is in electronic repair. Please give me your comment about my new website. I will continue to provide solid repair information for you, so please drop by my website more often or bookmark it. Now, i have completed my website, what about your goals that you had set for this year? If you haven't start, please start now as there are 10 more months to go. Just don't give up and continue to pursue your goal. Remember this words "A vision without action is just a dream" . Don't make your vision a dream, make it into reality! Let me present my website now : electronic repair guide.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google