Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy and Blessed Chinese New Year

Tomorrow, i and my family will be celebrating the Chinese new year festival. After the lunch reunion dinner, i will be going to my in laws house in Muar Johor. The happiest time now is my kids , and they wish to take more 'Ang Pow' and enjoy. I'm taking about a week to rest and also meet my old school friends and their families. Perhaps this is the best time to think what other thing that i could do to improve my electronic repair website. Currently my website is receiving average 100 uniques visitor perday. Hope after this holiday season, with some ideas, i could increase the unique visitors to 1000 perday. Always think BIG! Wishing you all 'GONG XI FA CAI'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google