Sunday, April 01, 2007

Making Money Online

I used to be giving public seminars and private talks about making money online (you can check this website), but because there was some changes in the internet search engine plus my heavy schedule in providing electronic repair information and teaching, I have to temporarily stop the talks. The good things about internet business are that the business runs 24 hours a day and 365 days a year! I don’t need to hire workers and what I did was to actively market the products from my home computer. Somehow last month internet business earning was quite good and you can see it by clicking here. This earning is just from only one account and I have two more active accounts.

The reason I tell you this is that everyone can excel in whatever they do if they put in their energy and time on it. If you like electronic repair then go for it, put full concentration on it and start building your foundation. Once you have gained and know well about electronic repair, you can then diversify into some other business if you wish to. Besides getting income from my teaching and monitor repair business, making money online part time is an additional income to me. I love internet business very much just the same as in electronic repair.

Whatever fields you intend or wants to do involved action. Without action nothing happen. “Whatever a man sows, he will reap”. I love this quote by Dawson Trotman
“The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started”. Think about the quote again, if you have a dream or vision and haven’t fulfilled yet, why not start today?

As for the young guy who wanted to attend all my courses, his father calld me up yesterday saying his son was selected into National Service Training (NS) for 3 months. After the training then only his son will come. This is also a good time for me to quickly prepare the LCD Monitor repair course note for the big corporation i mentioned in the last post. They wanted me to start on June. Hope i could finish it by that time.
One more thing, if you try to reach me and got some error after filling up the contact us form please email me at jestineyong(at)electronicrepairguide.com Once in a while i do received questions from readers and my reply keep on bounced back by their provider. I even use my yahoo email address trying to reply them but failed too. If you are one of them that don't get my reply, may be you can use another email address to reach me by contacting the email address above. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google