Friday, March 23, 2007

Writing Good Electronic Repair Articles For My Readers



Writing electronic repair articles for my readers needs lot of patience. First I have to find a good and interesting topic to write and then I have to use my digital camera to take the necessary shot. When I got back home and after everything is done I would upload to my website for you to enjoy. Usually the topics that I choose are for newbie’s and advance electronic repairers. I have to cover some basic information because I do have new comers who interested in electronic repair visit my website. If there is too much basic stuff then the advance electronic repairers would not find my website interesting. Guess I have to balance up 50/50 to cater to all levels.

For the past few days I’ve been having cough, sore throat, sneezing and headache and I should be fully recover in few more days. Besides electronic repairing, fishing and internet marketing, I also have a passion in natural healing. I would use natural method for the body to cure itself and I don’t take medicine! Drinking spirulina, fruit juice, apple cider vinegar and take garlic pills will usually clear up my symptoms in less than 7 days. I have a reader who suggest to me to take chicken soup and drink lots of water- thanks for your concern. One has to take good care of their body and make sure you have enough sleep. Since I do not have much time to jog I would jump on trampoline and it is a real good exercise for your heart and other body organs as well.

By the way, thanks a lot for those who sent me emails to compliment about my website and my work. May God bless you all and have a great weekend rest ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google