Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Providing Training For A School Leaver

Last year around october i conducted the full courses for a school leaver sent by his family. He is now working in an audio and video repair shop and i'm glad that he is independent and without having to depends on his family for support. He told his friend (a school leaver-after SPM) that he took up all the electronic repair courses from me. Today, this young man (about 18 years old) came to my office with his father and enquired about the courses. I explained to them in details about the courses and to my surprised he is willing to take up all my courses. The courses duration is about a month (basic electronic, basic and advanced monitor repair) plus i put him into my technical department for real hands on training to repair customers monitors.

He will not confirm the class until next week because he is waiting whether he will be selected to join the Nasional Service Training(NS). If not selected then the course can be start on next tuesday. He told me that he would not want to further his study in college and want to learn something that he passion for which is electronics (practical). Today, my partner just completed a printer repair course for a lady participant from Felda prodata. She had taken the advanced monitor repair course few years ago and now she is working in the printer repair department and taking up the course would expand her printer repair knowledge. By the way i won't do any posting tomorrow because i was invited by my friend to his house for a gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google