Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Refresh Course For My Former Student



He had took all the courses that i offered last year and because of he was very busy doing his computer business, he had no time for practical at his work place. He had forgotten some troubleshooting procedure and requested from me to give him a refresh course. I agreed with him since he was my former student and i did not charge him. He truly shown his passion for electronic repair because he purposely drove 200km from Melaka just to attend the one day refresh course. I explained to him again some of the important troubleshooting steps in repairing monitors and he managed to recalled and he capable repaired few of his monitors took from his company in Melaka. He was very happy and told me that he have to find time to practice otherwise he may forget again. If you are new in this electronic repair line, i strongly recommend you to practice building some electronic project kits, read electronic repair books, visit forum and also don't forget to visit my electronic repair site where i would post repair tips almost everyday except sunday and when i'm on holiday.

By the way, my computer recently run very slow and i could not open up my website building software and if you noticed that i didn't post new electronic repair tips for couples of days, may be the hard disk going to kaput because the hardisk can't run the defragment program. I have only two choices, either get a new harddisk or buy a computer with the latest spec with windows vista software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google