Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More and More LCD Monitor Sent For Repair


Recently my company is getting more and more LCD Monitor sent for repair. Currently most of the brand was from DELL and the range was from 15 to 17 inches. I do receive Samsung LCD Monitor for repair but many of them were the main board problem. The symptoms was OSD showing the message of “Not optimum mode, Recommended Mode: 1024 X 768 60hz” and once the input jack plugged into system, the monitor shutdown. Replacing the main board solved the problem. I have to find time to do some research on this common fault and hope to get the answer soon.

I was really excited because two days ago, there was a large corporate company interested in my Monitor repair course (CRT and LCD Monitor). They told me that they are going to send lots of technicians for me to train them. The requirement was that I have to go to their company and conduct the courses and the place was about one and a half hours journey to there. I have no problem with that since they are sending so many of their techs. I was asked also to prepare the outline for the CRT and LCD Monitor repair courses. By the way the LCD Monitor repair course will only starts on august and it is a 3 days duration course.
At the same time, I’m also preparing quotation for the Malaysia Airport Technology about the courses. Last year they sent about 17 of their staff and I was informed also that they will even send more this year-wow! Hope everything will goes well and the courses will start as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jestine, kent here. Wow! Very good new to you! Keep up the good job!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google