Monday, April 16, 2007

Bought Tools For Technical Department



I went to Jalan Pasar KL (pasar road jalan pudu) today to buy some electronic stuff. This place is well famous for selling electronic and electrical things. Most of KL electronic repairers go to this place to look and search for electronic spare parts. I would usually go there at least one in 2 months to buy and check if there are any new arrivals of technical books, monitor spare parts and etc. I found a data book by NTE USA but I didn’t buy it because it has many similarities with the ECG Philips semiconductor replacement guide.


I went to most of the electronic shops there and some I just do window shopping while others I bought some tools for my technical department. If you are new in electronic repair and local and wish to know where you can get those electronic spare parts, why not just drop by and have a look.


Photo Of Jalan Pasar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google