Saturday, April 07, 2007

Away For A Fishing Trip In Merchung



Tomorrow I will be going for a fishing trip with my fishing buddies. Every year in the month of April just after the monsoon season I will surely join my fishing friends to Merchung Pahang. This is the right time to catch those big one. Click the map to enlarge it and you could clearly see where Merchung is. The journey will take about 4 hours and we will reach Rompin first for a dinner before checking in into the Merchung chalets. We will start fishing from 7.30 am to late afternoon and after dinner we will be heading back to KL. It’s been a long time since my last fishing trip was at Kelong pulau sibu Johor on November 2006. Fishing will make me temporarily don’t think about my busy daily schedule and will help me to discharge all my pressure. So there will be no posting on electronic repair articles for couples of days because I’ll still need some time to recuperate once I get back. I will show you some interesting photos in the next post. Have a good weekend rest ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google