Saturday, June 30, 2007

Completed Another Course For MAT Staff



Completed another basic electronic course for the malaysia airport technologies (MAT)staff. At first i didn't knew that they sent two ladies to attend my course. I was only told 5 staff will be attending the course. One of ladies have diploma in IT while the other have diploma in Engineering. They have no problem handling all those hardware stuff. This course is target to those who are really new or have some experience in electronics. I always tell my students that my job is to build a road for them, whether they want to sit, stand, walk or run is actually depends on themselves. To run means after the course, build more electronic projest kits, visit repair forum, read electonic books and magazine and etc. There will be non stop of acquiring electronic repair kbowledge and the process of learning electronics is continuous! This is true also if you want to improve yourself in electronics or any other field that you interested in.



The young guy now is taking the second level course which is the basic monitor repair. He had spent 3 days in my technical department where my supervisor guide him on the practical side especially on the basic electronics. He trained him again on the soldering and checking electronic components skill. I could see that he have the heart of loving this job. Whatever electronic components assignment my supervisor gave him, he was able to solve it-marvelous!



Even he is good at reading Monitor schematic diagram and locate the Monitor circuit too. For your information, at the end of each day of the course, i will hand the students about 10 to 15 questions and this young guy was able to answer 90% of the questions. He is the type that never give up easily and i seldom see any students that come close to him- to be honest.

I told him that he is blessed to have a good father and family members that support him in his study. He is not from a well to do family and after completion of the course i believe he will be able to contribute back to his family finance after he start working. I just want them to be independent and stand on their feet and not always to depends on parents. Somehow you just have to climb your own ladder one day and no one will climb it for you. Seeing my former students successful in their repair career really made me have a great joy and happiness in my heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Najma Tariq said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google