Friday, May 11, 2007

Just received latest Nikkei Electronics Asia Magazine



Time flies, another month had passed. It seems like i'm getting this magazine every week! It's been exactly 3 months since after my electronic repair guide dot com website launched. At the moment there are about 600 subscribers had joined as the members of the ERG and i'm expecting more by end of the year. I'm targeting about 3000 to 4000 members by end of the year. I'm planning to start a forum too but with my current tight schedule i could not allocate much time to manage the forum. I'll put on hold first, and when the right time comes, i will definitely set up one for the ERG members to discuss about electronic repair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google