Monday, April 30, 2007

Going For A Holiday in Genting Highlands





Today and tomorrow is a public holidays (Labour and Wesak Day). My family and my wife’s family members is going to Genting Highland for a holiday The last time I went there was about 2 and a half years ago. Genting Highlands is the most developed hill resort in Malaysia. At 2,000 meters above sea level, it offers a cool respite from Malaysia's capital city combined with all of the excitement, luxury, and entertainment of an international resort destination. The resort also includes two theme parks (kids will surely like this), both with dozens of amusement rides and attractions suitable for the entire family. Just 3 days ago, Olivia Newton John performed a spectacular show at Genting Arena jam packed with 4,000 of her fans. When I come back, I will show you some pictures of it. Happy holidays to all of my readers. By the way, you may click on the top photo to enlarge it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google