Monday, May 07, 2007

Is Electronic Repair Line A Dying Trade?

Since after i sent my weekly electronic repair newsletter few days ago about the subject "Is electronic repair servicing line a dying trade". I received lots of feedback and comments from my subscribers telling me about their current electronic repair business. It's good to know as what is happening in other countries. Many of them agreed about besides reading technical stuff books, one should open their door to read motivational and sales books as well. Please forgive me if i respond to your email late as i've lots of email that i need to answer.
By the way if you are my new reader in this blog and haven't sign up to my free newsletter, you may do so by visiting this electronic repair website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google