Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Electronic Repair- Everyday's Life And Be Focus

Electronic troubleshooting can be fun and frustrating also especially when you could not locate the culprit. Time don't wait for you. You are given only 8- 9 hours a day to do the repair job. More or less equipment can be repair depends on the speed and the knowledge you have about electronics. My answer is focus-you can repair any or every electronic equipment but your knowledge toward all the equipment is not much. You loose concentration easily and the success repair rate is not high. There is one saying "Jack Of All Trade But Master Of None". Specify what are the equipments that you want to repair. As for me i have chosen monitor and power supplies repair. I've never look back and equip myself with only power supplies and monitor knowledge. I've a lot of customer who asked to repair cd rom, Tv, dvd, Vcd and etc. I told them that i only concentrate on monitor and power supplies repair. Just these two equipments already took up my entire time. New design launch almost every weeks and i have to cope up with the trend and technologies.
Those days were analog monitors and now is digital with on screen display (OSD) and then tft and lcd. It never end and sometimes quite tiring to actually follow what is the latest model, design and circuit like. Not only that, you have to subscribe or buy electronic magazine and books and also visit forums to update your knowledge in electronic repair. Imagine i'm also repair other equipments then my whole life would be drawn to all the updates of equipments- no spare time for my family.
I've a repair friend who repair all sort of electronic equipment, if you go into his workshop you can be lost and dare not send things for him to repair. Why? The TV's board, monitor cover, vcd changer, transformer, hi-fi speaker and other things scattered all around his workshop. Unless he spend his time to keep all the things tidy but i can see he has no time because he tried to repair all kind of electonic equipments. He even sent some monitors for me to repair with simple faults. He worked everyday until midnight and no time for other matter. Don't get me wrong, if you are well prepared and have enough resources carry on with your idea of repair more than one equipments. Some would say don't put all eggs in one basket. Because of this i diversified into teaching line and internet marketing. I still do monitor repair in my workshop and if there is class i will teach. At night i'm in full strenght on internet marketing. That's why you can see i've time to write my blog and articles for noahtec.com. Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jestine Yong said...

Thanks brother for the comment on my blog and wish you have a good success in your blog about internet journey.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google