Friday, October 14, 2005

Electronic Repair and Troubleshooting Tips

This is my first electronic repair blog and I decide to write about my experiences in electronic troubleshooting. For those of you who are interested in electronic repair hope that you will learn a lot from my years of experience in electronic repairing. Feel free to drop by and check out any latest news related to repairing. You may also bookmark my blog for your daily reference. I will do my best to share whatever i know about electronic repair to you as i believe the more you share the more you will learn. The subject that i will cover are testing electronic components, testing equipment, new electronic troubleshooting gadgets, news from electronic manufacturers, tips in repair, new electronic repairing website, electronic repair books and magazine, problems and solution in monitor repairing, a little bit on my personal life and internet marketing. Since my main line is in monitor repairing and if i can't give you the answer on other electronic subject, i will direct you to certain website or forum and hope they will help you out. Currently i'm writing 2 to 4 electronic repair articles every week at my homepage www.noahtec.com. Subscribe the newsletter and if i have any new article you will be notify thru email. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google