Sunday, October 16, 2005

Anatek Corporation For Sale

It was quite a surprised to know that the well known anatek corporation is for sale.The company established since in the early 90's and i believe most of the electronic repairer throughout the whole world knows about anatekcorp.com. According to the website, the owner john bachman wants to retire and ready to make a good deal with the right person. I've known john and his wife pamela when i started to join their repair group where they charge a monthly fees. I have to say that the electronic repair forum is my greatest help in my life as a electronic repairer. Those super tech in the forum was fantastic and most of the questions that i post was answered by them. The good old memories that i've with them are kurt hannson, jeff robert, derek cook, jim kocmoud, allen yung,wee k chew,tom cadwallader, william braell,hector scaramelli and many mores. They are very active in the repair forum and willing to help any newbies in electronic repair.
The monthly fees is easily pay back by itself. The electronic repair knowledge that i acquired from this forum is beyond i can describe. I joined since 1998 or 1999 till 2002. John Bachman was very helpful and kind in answering our questions. His wife Pamela incharge on the payment. In early 2004 i had a joint venture with them but things don't work out really good due to my side of unable to handle software problem after my webmaster resigned. I was totally blanked when my webmaster resigned from her post. It took me months to learn about web design and finally i'm able to slowly manage to handle my website which is www.noahtec.com. I wish them all the best and may God bless them always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out site archives for more, or search in the Net:
Google